I am a Ph.D. candidate at Bonn Graduate School of Economics, Germany (2012-2017). I will join the junior faculty at the Humboldt University of Berlin in September 2017.
Microeconomic Theory, Industrial Organization, Political Economy,
In particular: Mechanism design, Auction theory, Contests, Corruption.
Work in Progress:
7. Nondiscriminatory Strategyproof Optimal Auction (with Bo Chen)
8. Subsidizing Participation Costs (with Bo Chen)
Publications in Russian:
1. The Independence of Central Banks of CIS Countries and Eastern Europe (with Pavel Trunin)
Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 4, pages 176-188, 2010
2. Perspective issues in the CBR`s exchange rate policy (with Pavel Trunin and Ekaterina Kuduykina)
Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 144P, 2010
3. Analysis of independence of the central banks of the Russian Federation, the CIS and East European countries (with Pavel Trunin and Alexandr Satdarov)
Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 133P, 2010
4. Analysis of Foreign Experience of Econometric Estimation of Credit Cycles (with Maria Kazakova)
Published Papers, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, 2014