Research Student Assistant for Prof. Guillermo Baquero
Prof. Guillermo Baquero is seeking a highly motivated research assistant for the project “Hedge Fund Flows and Performance”. The research assistant is ideally a (research) master’s student of Business Administration / Economics.
You are required to program Stata codes, to prepare tables and graphs in Microsoft Words and Excel for three papers. In some cases, the underlying data is ready and has been extracted to Excel. In other cases, the underlying data for tables and graphs needs to be extracted or calculated from a large database in Stata.
- programming skills are a must (either Visual Basic, Stata, Matlab, etc)
- proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc)
- experience handling large datasets is highly desirable
- good English (reading and writing)
- a background in Economics or Business Administration is desirable but not compulsory
- excellent organizational skills and especially attention to detail
- responsible and proactive person
- enrolled in a full-time bachelor or master program
Starting as soon as possible. The duration of the project will be approximately 180 hours in max. 20-hour weeks in accordance with your schedule.
Depending on qualifications between 11,70€ and 12,70€/hour
We are looking forward to receiving your application
Please include the following:
- a cover letter
- a short CV
- a copy of your university level transcripts
- names of references
- work permit for non-EU citizens
Please combine all the documents into one pdf file and use our application form to submit your application.
ESMT Berlin GmbH
Human Resources Manager
Tel: 030 21231 0
European School of Management and Technology