Research Student Assistant for Prof. Martin Schweinsberg
Prof. Martin Schweinsberg is seeking a highly-motivated
Research Student Assistant
(m/f, 20 hours per week)
The research assistant is ideally a (research) master’s student who considers applying for a PhD and wants to get some research experience. The research assistant could potentially become a co-author on certain research projects depending on type and extent of contribution made. Professor Schweinsberg’s work is mostly in the areas of negotiations and reproducibility of science.
- work with data sets using programs such as R, SPSS, Stata, and Excel
- conduct literature reviews
- engage in project management for research projects across multiple time zones and countries with researchers from around the world
- possibly help prepare teaching materials and some administrative work
You are qualified for this position, because you
- have a bachelor’s degree in economics, math, engineering, psychology, or another business-related field
- strong analytical skills and an ability to work with at least one of the following: R, SPSS, Stata, R and/or Excel
- are fluent in English; German is not required although a bonus
This is what we can offer you
You will be working closely with Prof. Martin Schweinsberg and will gain research experience in a very international working environment in the heart of Berlin. As a part of our team, you can expect an open-minded and collegial atmosphere with flat hierarchies and you have the opportunity to work with established and up-and-coming researchers.
The salary is €12.70 per hour.
We are looking forward to receiving your application
Please write your application in English and include the following:
- Cover letter
- A short CV
- University level transcripts
- Names of references
Please combine all the documents into one pdf file and use our online application form to submit your application.
ESMT Berlin GmbH
Human Resources Manager
Tel: 030 21231 0
European School of Management and Technology