Research Assistant - salary grade E13 TV-L Berliner Hochschulen - 1st qualification period (PhD candidate)
- Teaching and technical-economic research in the field of logistics, with the emphasis on the holistic design and planning
- Implementation of the program "Innovations in Teaching" in the field of logistics (development and implementation of an online app with dynamically modifiable simulations of lecture examples)
- Networking and exchange with the other projects supported by the program, as well as presentations of successes and failures to Faculty VII in order to make the findings available to other chairs as transfer services.
- Independent implementation of practical case studies, system planning and research projects in cooperation with companies and institutions of logistics systems
- Administrative responsibilities at the chair of Logistics and in the logistics laboratory as well as for the specialization "Logistics" in the degree program Industrial Engineering, which is the responsibility of the chair of Logistics
- Supervision of scientific theses
- Successfully completed university degree (Diploma, Master or equivalent) in a field related to the position (economic engineering, economic mathematics or economic informatics)
- In-depth knowledge of logistics management and technologies, manufacturing logistics and practical experience in the
- Knowledge of data analysis software R or equivalent software or high ability, willingness and self-motivation to acquire this knowledge above-average general IT skills and experience with office applications
- Excellent language skills (minimum requirement: Business-fluent German and English)
- High performance, teamwork and flexibility
How to apply:
Please send your written application with the reference number and the usual documents to Technische Universität Berlin - Der Präsident - Fakultät VII, Institut für Technologie und Management, FG Logistik, Prof. Dr. Straube, Sekr. H 90, Straße des 17. Juni 135, 10623 Berlin or by e-mail to email@example.com.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired.
Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Please send copies only. Original documents will not be returned.
Closing date: 07. September 2018
Technische Universität Berlin