Research Assistant - Entgeltgruppe 13 TV-L Berliner Hochschulen - 1st qualification period (PhD candidate)
- teaching and research in Health Economics and related fields
- writing of research proposals
- independent supervision of scientific theses
- development of courses
- independent teaching in Health Economics and related fields
- limited amount of administrative tasks
- successfully completed university degree (Diplom, Master or equivalent) in a field related to the position (e.g. Economics, Industrial Engineering and Management, Business Mathematics or similar)
- profound knowledge of empirical research methods in economics (quantitative, qualitative, experimental), proven e.g. through relevant academic achievements
- excellent knowledge of German and English (both written and spoken)
- experience in handling theoretical Economic models, proven e.g. through relevant academic achievements
- interest in combining theoretical and empirical research in the field of Health Economics
- knowledge of Health Economics or Public Health
- willingness to work in interdisciplinary teams
- first experiences in research in Health Economics or related fields are an advantage
For further questions please contact Prof. Dr. Martin Siegel (email@example.com).
How to apply:
Please send your written application with the reference number and the usual documents to Technische Universität Berlin - Der Präsident - Fakultät VII, Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre und Wirtschaftsrecht, FG Empirische Wirtschaftsforschung, Prof. Dr. Martin Siegel, Sekr. H51, Straße des 17. Juni 135, 10623 Berlin or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired.
Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Please send copies only. Original documents will not be returned.
Technische Universität Berlin