Research Assistant - 0.75 working time - salary grade E13 TV-L Berliner Hochschulen - 1st qualification period (PhD candidate)
- Participation in research and teaching activities of the Chair
- Conducting own research work in the main areas of the Chair, in particular Consumer Behavior and Product Design
- Support in the conceptualization of innovative teaching formats and their implementation in the courses „Market Research and Data Analysis“ and „Consumer Behavior and Decision Making“
- Student supervision (Bachelor and Master level)
for more Information please contact:
Tel.: +49(0)30 314 22642
- Successfully completed university degree (Master, Diploma or equivalent), preferably in the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Psychology or Statistics
- Research interests in the fields of Marketing and Innovation Management, in particular Consumer Behavior and Product Design
- Expertise in empirical research and comprehension of econometrics or experimental methods are desired
- Teaching skills and strong interest in didactical methods are advantageous
- Very good German and English language skills
How to apply:
Please send your written application with the reference number and the usual documents to Technische Universität Berlin - Der Präsident - Fakultät VII, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre, FG Marketing, Frau Prof. Dr. Talke, Sekr. H 95, Straße des 17. Juni 135, 10623 Berlin or by e-mail to email@example.com.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired.
Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Please send copies only. Original documents will not be returned.
- Closing date: 14.09.18
Technische Universität Berlin